Advanced Kidney, Heart, and Pancreas Transplants in Dallas
For almost 25 years, Medical City Transplant has been making miracles happen. What began in 1991 as a heart transplant program has evolved into a regional center for heart, kidney, and pancreas transplants. Medical City Dallas continues to lead the way for minimally invasive heart surgeries, giving patients with previously inoperable conditions a second chance at life.
The compassionate care at Medical City Transplant is both integrated and individualized. Our world-class organ transplant surgeons, many with more than 35 years of transplant experience, work closely with a large team of transplant specialists from the fields of immunology to surgery to critical care and all the specialties and sub-specialties in between.
Medical City Dallas Hospital Organ Transplant Program
- Conveniently located in North Dallas at 7777 Forest Lane, Dallas, TX 75230
- Adult and pediatric organ transplants
- Integrated comprehensive outpatient clinic
- 24-hour nurse coordinator available for patient assistance
- Sophisticated Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Medical Surgical Intensive Care Unit (MSICU), Surgical Intensive Care Unit (SICU)
Organ Transplant Innovations and Research
- First hospital in North Texas to be recognized as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) for excellence in nursing care
- In 2012, Medical City Dallas became the first hospital in the nation to perform a commercially-approved procedure to replace heart valves in patients without opening their chests