Medical City Dallas Joint and Hip Specialists
Medical City’s total joint replacement program is committed to providing the highest quality care to patients undergoing hip or knee replacement surgery. Using the latest advances in joint replacement surgery and family-centered patient education and therapy, we are dedicated to improving our patients’ recovery and quality of life. Our orthopedic surgeons are dedicated to exploring nonsurgical approaches before recommending a surgical solution.
- Evaluation and management of painful joints
- Conservative arthritis care through medication and injections
- Less invasive total joint replacement of the shoulder hip and knee
- Fracture care
Our total joint replacement program encompasses education, pain management, deep venous thrombosis (DVT) prevention and, of course, patient satisfaction. Our certified program is accredited by The Joint Commission’s Disease-Specific Care Program which inspires us to constantly improve. This process includes compliance with national standards and evidence-based clinical practice guidelines, and requires the collection and analysis of performance measures to ensure accreditation. Medical City Orthopedics has successfully met this compliance and continues to grow, demonstrating our commitment to a higher standard of service.
In addition, Medical City is proud to have earned several awards and distinctions in orthopedic care:
- HealthGrades Orthopedic Surgery Five Star Distinction
- HealthGrades Joint Replacement Excellence Award
- Designation as a Blue Distinction Center for Knee and Hip Replacements