Fast, Close, Quality Emergency Care
5974 W. Northwest Hwy.
Dallas, TX 75225
Medical City ER Park Cities is name you can trust for exceptional emergency care. Serving the Park Cities, University Park, Highland Park, Preston Hollow and surrounding Dallas neighborhoods, our ER is staffed by physicians on the Medical City Dallas medical staff and an expert clinical care team.
- Board certified ER physicians
- Specialized adult and pediatric care
- On-site imaging services
- On-site laboratory
- Open 24/7
- Complimentary valet parking
- In-network with most insurance plans
We're committed to getting you from assessment to treatment and back to life faster.
40 Years of Expert Pediatric Care in Your Neighborhood
Do you have questions about when to take your child to the ER? If your child is experiencing symptoms such as a tummy ache, high fever, trouble breathing or ear pain, don't wait. Medical City ER Park Cities provides a non-threatening, protected environment for our younger patients to feel safe and secure. Our pediatric team is focused on getting your family from assessment to treatment and back to health faster.
- Pediatric pain management techniques
- Pediatric-friendly rooms and waiting area
- Direct access to Medical City Children's Hospital specialists
Common Adult and Pediatric Emergency Conditions We Treat
- Abdominal pain
- Accidental medication ingestion in children
- Animal bites
- Asthma attacks
- Chest pain in adults
- Croup in children
- Cuts, abrasions and deep bruises
- Difficulty breathing
- Fainting, sudden dizziness or weakness
- Fever not controlled with medication in children
- Injuries requiring stitches
- Low-speed motor vehicle accidents
- Minor burns
- Minor head injuries
- Minor prescription drug overdoses in adults
- Possible broken bones
- Psychiatric emergencies
- Sudden or severe pain
- Vomiting and diarrhea
Medical City ER Park Cities is a Joint Commission accredited, full service emergency room. Patients who receive medical services in this facility will be billed according to comparable rates for emergency room services in the same region.