Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Servings and Times
Cups of Fruits and Vegetables Per Person: 1.0
Ingredients and Preparation
- Preheat the broiler, positioning the oven rack 6-8 inches above.
- Melt half the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Pour in half the beaten eggs.
- As the eggs cook, use a spatula to lift the edge, letting the uncooked egg run underneath.
- When loose egg can move to the edge, remove the pan from the heat and sprinkle on half the cheese.
- Place the pan under the broiler until the cheese is melted and the egg is completely set.
- Spread half the fruit on one side of the omelet.
- Top the fruit with a generous dollop of the yogurt, which has been blended with the cinnamon and honey.
- Fold the other side of the omelet over the fruit and slide it onto a plate.
- Garnish with more yogurt mixture and fresh chopped mint.