Find answers in our in-depth report on hypertension:
- What is high blood pressure?
- What are the risk factors?
- What are the symptoms?
- How is it diagnosed?
- How is it treated?
- What are the screening tests?
- How can I reduce my risk?
- What questions should I ask my healthcare provider about high blood pressure?
Preventing Hypertension (Continued)
Videos and Animation
Natural and Alternative Treatments (By Condition)
American Heart Association http://www.americanheart.org
The National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health
This content is reviewed regularly and is updated when new and relevant evidence is made available. This information is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with questions regarding a medical condition.
Copyright © EBSCO Publishing
All rights reserved.