Treatments for Psoriasis
- The severity of the disease
- The extent and location of the areas involved
- Your responsiveness to each treatment
- What type of psoriasis you have
- Possible concomitant presence of psoriatic arthritis
American Academy of Dermatology web site. Available at: http://www.skincarephysicians.com/psoriasisnet/index.html.
National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases website. Available at: http://www.niams.nih.gov/ .
National Psoriasis Foundation website. Available at: http://www.psoriasis.org/home/ .
- Reviewer: Michael Woods, MD
- Review Date: 11/2013 -
- Update Date: 00/91/2012 -
This content is reviewed regularly and is updated when new and relevant evidence is made available. This information is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with questions regarding a medical condition.
Copyright © EBSCO Publishing
All rights reserved.