Reducing Your Risk of Infertility in Women
When to Contact Your Healthcare Provider
- Are not sure if you need to gain or lose weight
- Need help designing a healthy, balanced diet
- Need help quitting smoking
- Need help eliminating alcohol
- Need help with depression or other mood disorders
- Have pelvic pain or evidence of unusual discharge from your vagina
American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists website. Available at: http://www.acog.org/publications/patient%5Feducation/bp136.cfm. Accessed November 2009.
American Society for Reproductive Medicine website. Available at: http://www.asrm.org/.
Reproductive Health Outlook (RHO) website. Available at: http://www.rho.org/.
RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association website. Available at: http://www.resolve.org/.
- Reviewer: Andrea Chisholm, MD
- Review Date: 12/2014 -
- Update Date: 12/20/2014 -
This content is reviewed regularly and is updated when new and relevant evidence is made available. This information is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with questions regarding a medical condition.
Copyright © EBSCO Publishing
All rights reserved.