Symptoms of Kidney Stones
|Kidney, Ureter, Bladder, and Kidney Stone|
|Copyright © Nucleus Medical Media, Inc.|
- Extreme pain in your mid-back or side
- Blood in your urine
- Fever and chills (an indication of infection)
- Increased frequent urination or burning and pain as you urinate
Parmar MS. Kidney stones. Brit Med J. 2004;328:1120-1124.
- Reviewer: Adrienne Carmack, MD
- Review Date: 03/2015 -
- Update Date: 03/15/2015 -
This content is reviewed regularly and is updated when new and relevant evidence is made available. This information is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with questions regarding a medical condition.
Copyright © EBSCO Publishing
All rights reserved.