|Anatomy of the Eye|
|Copyright © Nucleus Medical Media, Inc.|
- Age: over 40 years old
- Family members with early onset presbyopia
- Having to hold items further away (at arm's length) to focus on them
- Blurred vision when reading
Eye fatigue, discomfort, or drowsiness when doing close-up work such as:
- Computer work
- Symptoms often made worse by over-tiredness or stress
Multifocal Intraocular Lenses
American Optometric Association http://www.aoanet.org
National Eye Institute, National Institutes of Health http://www.nei.nih.gov
Canadian Association of Optometrists http://www.opto.ca/
Canadian Ophthalmological Society http://www.eyesite.ca
American Optometric Association website. Available at: http://www.aoanet.org .
The correction of presbyopia. Int Ophthalmol Clin . 2001 Spring.
- Reviewer: Eric L. Berman, MD
- Update Date: 09/01/2011 -
This content is reviewed regularly and is updated when new and relevant evidence is made available. This information is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with questions regarding a medical condition.
Copyright © EBSCO Publishing
All rights reserved.