Advanced Kidney, Heart, and Pancreas Transplants in Dallas
For almost 25 years, Medical City Transplant has been making miracles happen. What began in 1991 as a heart transplant program has evolved into a regional center for heart, kidney and pancreas transplants. Along the way we continue to lead the way for minimally invasive heart surgeries, giving previously inoperable patients a second chance at life.
Our compassionate care is integrated—our world-class organ transplant surgeons, many with more than 35 years of transplant experience— work closely with a large team of transplant specialists from immunology to surgery to critical care, and all the specialties and subspecialties in between.
Medical City Dallas Hospital Organ Transplant Program
- Conveniently located in North Dallas, 7777 Forest Lane, Dallas, TX 75230
- Adult and pediatric organ transplants
- Integrated comprehensive outpatient clinic
- 24-Hour nurse coordinator available for patient assistance
- Sophisticated Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Medical Surgical Intensive Care Unit (MSICU), Surgical Intensive Care Unit (SICU)
Organ Transplant Innovations and Research
- First hospital in North Texas to be recognized as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) for excellence in nursing care
- In 2012, Medical City Dallas became the first hospital in the nation to perform a commercially-approved procedure to replace heart valves in patients, without opening their chests