Center for Rehabilitation at Medical City Dallas Hospital
No wound is too deep. No condition is too serious.
At the Center for Rehabilitation at Medical City Dallas Hospital, we set the standard for rehabilitation in North Texas by providing highly specialized care to help our patients recover from illness, injury or surgery.
Our team of certified rehabilitation specialists is experienced in the treatment of all kinds of injuries for patients of all ages, from children to adults. Our multidisciplinary team of dedicated therapists ensures that we can care for virtually every specialty, whether neurological, orthopedic, transplant and cardiovascular. Treating an extensive range of conditions on the same campus ensures that our patients always have quick access to a variety of on-site specialists.
In addition to expert specialists and state-of-the-art facilities and equipment, the Center for Rehabilitation offers a multidisciplinary team of case managers, post-operation educators and insurance experts to help patients through their recovery.
- Spacious rehabilitation therapy department
- First hospital in North Texas to be recognized as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) for excellence in nursing care
- Highly specialized treatment for feeding and swallowing problems
- Adult and pediatric services
- Pediatric-certified therapists
- Certified wound care specialists
- Certified hand therapists
- Lymphedema-certified therapists
- Inpatient Rehabilitation
- Outpatient Rehabilitation
- Joint Replacement Program and Pre-Op Education
- Manual Therapy
- Incontinence and Biofeedback Therapy
- VitalStim® Therapy for Pediatrics and Adults
- Sequential Oral Sensory (SOS) Feeding Therapy
- Vocal Cord Dysfunction
- Lee Silverman Voice Treatment ( LSVT® )
- Handwriting Without Tears®