Learning and Research Library
We offer you a variety of information resources at your fingertips to help you care for your patients:
What’s New in the Library
We have moved to a brand new location. Please make a note of our new address in Building A, First floor.
Check out our specialty-based database Clinical Key. Please see the link under Databases.
The Learning Center is staffed Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. until 5:30 p.m., but staff has 24-hour access. For requests for articles, book or searches, click here.
- UpToDate (in hospital only)
- PUBMED (Medline)
- Clinical Key (for remote access, contact library)
- Ebsco (for login info, call the library at extension 7579)
- BioMed Central
- Joanna Briggs Institute (User id and password required)
- Lippincott's Nursing Procedures & Skills (on campus only)
- Nutrition Care Manual (on campus only)
Medical City eJournals:
- Journals Catalog
- Science Direct (contact library for username and password)
- Free Medical Journals
- NEJM (on campus only)
- Dirline (organizations)
- Jewish American Health Resources
- UpToDate Patient Information
- Additional Health Information
- Health Information in Multiple Languages