Learning and Research Library
We want your feedback. Please take this brief survey. The survey is open till March 31st.
We offer you a variety of information resources at your fingertips to help you care for your patients:
Onsite Medical Research Library
What’s New in the Library
Looking forward to seeing you all at the Library Open House March 20th from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
Starting January 1st 2014, you have online access to Pediatrics in Review and Critical Care Medicine. Please go to journal catalog to access these resources.
Two new Nursing books - Pain Assessment and Pharmacologic Management and Mentoring Today’s Nurses. For checking them out contact the librarian.
The library is staffed Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. until 5:30 p.m., but staff has 24-hour access. For requests for articles, book or searches, click here.
- UpToDate (in hospital only)
- PUBMED (Medline)
- MDConsult (on campus only)
- Ebsco (for login info, call the library at extension 7579)
- BioMed Central
- Joanna Briggs Institute (User id and password required)
- Lippincott's Nursing Procedures & Skills (on campus only)
- Nutrition Care Manual (on campus only)
Medical City eJournals:
- Journals Catalog
- Science Direct (contact library for username and password)
- Free Medical Journals
- NEJM (on campus only)
- Dirline (organizations)
- Jewish American Health Resources
- UpToDate Patient Information
- Additional Health Information
- Health Information in Multiple Languages