Learning and Research Library
We offer you a variety of information resources at your fingertips to help you care for your patients:
What’s New in the Library
We have moved to a brand new location. Please make a note of our new address in Building A, First floor.
Since MD Consult is retiring soon, we have added another database “Clinical Key” (specialty based).
Please see the link under Databases.
The library is staffed Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. until 5:30 p.m., but staff has 24-hour access. For requests for articles, book or searches, click here.
- UpToDate (in hospital only)
- PUBMED (Medline)
- MDConsult (retiring soon)
- Clinical Key
- Ebsco (for login info, call the library at extension 7579)
- BioMed Central
- Joanna Briggs Institute (User id and password required)
- Lippincott's Nursing Procedures & Skills (on campus only)
- Nutrition Care Manual (on campus only)
Medical City eJournals:
- Journals Catalog
- Science Direct (contact library for username and password)
- Free Medical Journals
- NEJM (on campus only)
- Dirline (organizations)
- Jewish American Health Resources
- UpToDate Patient Information
- Additional Health Information
- Health Information in Multiple Languages