Carole Young, Chair
How long have you been a Medical City Board Member?
What inspired you to join the Medical City Board?
The opportunity to serve the community in a significant way, while learning about health care issues from inside a premier organization.
What do you like most about Medical City?
The dedicated, caring, competent employees, administrative team and physicians. They're truly exceptional!
What other community organizations are you involved with?
- UT Southwestern, President's Research Council
- UT Medical Branch, Development Board
- UT System Chancellor's Council, Executive Committee
- North Texas Food Bank, Life Council
- North Texas Crime Commission, Past President
- TEDxSMU, Steering Committee
Is there anything particularly interesting or important that you would like to share?
Over the years, I have served on a number of boards - both for-profit and not-for-proft, and I have never experienced a board that works together as well as the Medical City Board of Trustees.