How long have you been a Medical City Board Member?
16 years. I joined the Board in 1993 and served as chairman from 1999 through 2006.
What inspired you to join the Medical City Board?
Early in my career I served as director of public affairs for one of the largest health care providers in the mid-Atlantic region so I had both an interest and back ground in health care. When we moved to Dallas in 1977 we were very impressed with Medical City.
What do you like most about Medical City?
The professionalism, competence, caring and family atmosphere of Medical City.
What other community organizations are you involved with?
- Chairman of the Texas Healthcare Trustees
Board Member of:
- Texas Hospital Association
- Salemanship Club Charitable Golf of Dallas (EDS Byron Nelson Championship)
- Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza
Past Chairman of:
- Dallas County Historical Foundation
- North Dallas Chamber of Commerce
- Dallas Children's Advocacy Center
- Sixth Floor Museum
- Dallas Area Agency on Aging
- Dallas 40
- Dallas Friday Group